Last Revised: June 2022
Non Fungible Architecture (“NFA” “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We
(as defined below) we collect from users of our website, located at https://nf-architecture.io (the “Site”) and online services (collectively, the “Service”).
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or
contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as
well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of
the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data,
that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by
itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and
Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and
mailing addresses, Ethereum address, and NFA password when you create an account to
log in to our network (“Account”).
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and
the unique device id number.
- Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, your
location, safe search settings, notification settings, and favorite widgets. We may
associate these choices with your ID, browser or mobile device, and you can edit these
preferences at any time.
- When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your
mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended
services and/or functionality.
- Certain Services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of
your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and
e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send
you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such
as your operating system and version, product registration number, Ethereum address,
and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that state that
Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our
Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information
about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Service more useful to you, our
servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information
from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”)
address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the
Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, Ethereum address,
wallet type, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically
and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type,
Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time
stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the
Service, track users’ movements around the Service, gather demographic information
about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the
Service, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve
advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive
while you are viewing the website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once
you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until
you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our
Service. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you
and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
- Pixel Tag. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web
beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier,
similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users.
In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags
are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages
in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to
ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use
this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the
information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track”
signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our
- Analytics Services. In addition to the tracking technologies we place, other companies
may set their own cookies or similar tools when you visit our Service. This includes
third party analytics services, including but not limited to Google Analytics
(“Analytics Services”), that we engage to help analyze how users use the Service. We
may receive reports based on these parties’ use of these tools on an individual or
aggregate basis. We use the information we get from Analytics Services only to improve
our Service. The information generated by the Cookies or other technologies about your
use of our Service (the “Analytics Information”) is transmitted to the Analytics
Services. The Analytics Services use Analytics Information to compile reports on user
activity. The Analytics Services may also transfer information to third parties where
required to do so by law, or where such third parties process Analytics Information on
their behalf. Each Analytics Services’ ability to use and share Analytics Information
our Service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Analytics Services in
the manner and for the purposes set out above. For a full list of Analytics Services,
please contact us at the address given in paragraph (1).
- Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous
Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or
private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our
Service. In particular, MetaMask and other wallets provide us with your Ethereum address
and certain other information you choose to share with MetaMask and other wallets. These
third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this to the information
we have already collected from you via our Service in order to improve it. We do not
collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect
automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from other sources or that you
provide to us.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to
requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in
the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Service;
- provide the Services you request, including but not limited to facilitating your
cryptocurrency transactions through MetaMask (https://metamask.io) or other wallets;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your
Account was created;
prevent abuse or harassment of any user;
- display your username next to the digital assets you wish to sell on the Website;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and
- send you e-mail notifications related to actions on Service, including notifications
of offers on your digital assets;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud
protection or to solicit your feedback;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our
Services and for other marketing purposes of NFA.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services
that may be of interest to you.
- Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding
information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use
this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content
of our Services and improve Service navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for
any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data as described below and as
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service
providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Service; to
conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide
technical support; and/or to provide other services to the NFA.
- Affiliates. We may share some or all of your Personal Data with our parent company,
subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (“Affiliates”), in
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share some or all of your Personal Data in connection with
or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution transaction or
proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our
business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal
Data may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company,
business, or assets, that company will possess the Personal Data collected by us and will
assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Data as described in this
- As Legally Required. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as
described below), NFA may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that
such disclosure is necessary (a) in connection with any legal investigation; (b) to comply
with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on NFA; (c) to
protect or defend the rights or property of NFA or users of the Service; and/or (d)
to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of the law,
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfill the purpose for
which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with
your consent. We do not sell your Personal Data.
- Third Party Websites. Our Service may contain links to third party websites. When you click on
a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Service and go to another site,
and another entity may collect Personal Data or Anonymous Data from you. You may also find
marketplaces powered by the Service on other websites. We have no control over, do not review,
and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content. Please be aware that
collection of your Personal Data after you click on links to such outside websites. We
encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. The links to third
party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of
such third parties or their products, content or websites.
- Third-Party Wallet Extensions. For conducting cryptocurrency transactions we use third-party
electronic wallet extensions such as (but not limited to) MetaMask; your interactions with
MetaMask and/or any third-party electronic wallet extensions are governed by the applicable
- Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information
on our Services:
- Email Communications. We will periodically send you free, opt-in newsletters and e-mails
that directly promote the use of our Service. When you receive newsletters or promotional
communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further
communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the
unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly
(please see contact information in paragraph (1)). Despite your indicated e-mail
preferences, we may send you occasional service related communications, including notices
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for
any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its
settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the
websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept
Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all
functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify
Cookies, please let us know at the address given in paragraph (1).
- Data Access and Control. You can view, access, edit, or delete your personal data for many
aspects of the Service via your account settings page. You can also make choices about NFA’s
use of your data. You can always choose whether you want to receive marketing communications
from us. You can also opt out from receiving marketing communications from us by using the
opt-out link on the communication, or by visiting your account settings page. We may retain an
archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Data Access. You can access your Personal Data on your account settings page.
- Data Portability. You can request a copy of your Personal Data by contacting us here and including “Please send me my Personal Data” in the subject line. NFA will
verify your ability to access that email, then send you a digital export of the data we
hold that is associated with your email address. We will use reasonable efforts to respond
to your request within 7 days, but in all events within 28 days of our receipt of the
- Data Erasure. You can delete your Personal Data on your account settings page.
Alternatively, you may request that NFA deletes your personal data by contacting us here and including “Please delete my Personal Data” in the subject line. NFA will verify
your ability to access that email, then delete the Personal Data associated with your
email address. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 7 days,
but in all events within 28 days of our receipt of the request.
- Data Correction. You can modify your Personal Data on your account settings page.
- Data Retention. We may retain your Personal Data as long as you continue to use the Service,
have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in
and we will delete your Personal Data on request. We may, however, retain Personal Data for an
additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or
regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
- Data Protection. We care about the security of your information and use physical,
administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all
information collected through our website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we
cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our
control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate
the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been
compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are
under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to NFA and we learn that the
Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the
information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a
child under 13, please contact us at the address indicated in Section 1 above.
- A Note to Users Outside of Switzerland. If you are a non-Swiss user of the Service, by
visiting the Service and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your Personal
Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other
countries, including Switzerland, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less
stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such transfer.
active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Service and
- Questions; Contacting NFA; Reporting Violations. If you have any questions or concerns or
want to report any security violations to us, please contact us at the following
address: NFA (Non Fungible Architecture), …., Zug